Roleplair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin Empty Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:29 am

Adam, Vis and Elseria's forest sanctuary. The Cabin is hidden in a deep valley, that can only be reached by air. The Cabin itself is shielded by a strong spell. The spell is able to identify a person's unique magical signature, or their aura. Both these leave a original imprint, like a finger print. Those that are unrecognized will never see the Cabin, as it will cloak itself, remaining hidden from view from those not invited into the home by Adam or Elseria.

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin Z
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin Empty Re: Carter-Del Dracona Cabin

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 am

Elseria lands near the Cabin, watching the building materialize before her eyes. She smiles, shifting into the human version of herself that she had chosen ages past. She opens the front door, stepping into their humble home, looking around the homey living room. " I have returned! " She calls out to the silent house, hoping perhaps her family had returned to their Sanctuary as well. She sets off to the bedroom that she shared with Adam Carter, her future husband. She hoped they would find the time to host their wedding some day. She shakes her head with a soft smile as she changed out of her adventure worn clothing.

After having changed, she sits on the bed, looking down at the book she had just placed on the neatly pressed quilt. A dark look crosses her features. She was stuck in a bit of a dilemma. Her daughter, Vis, not only wanted but frequently read this dangerous tome. She sighs, wondering how they  would handle this situation. If they did as they planned, and hid the book in the Void, Vis would hate them both. If they let her continue to study the book, she could eventually lead the entire realm to ruin. With an exaggerated huff she flops back wards onto the bed, the book bouncing to the floor.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:23 pm

Adam stood within the cabin's kitchen, working with his limited culinary skills to produce something nice for both his daughter and his soon-to-be wife to enjoy. He smiles upon hearing her announce her return home, and he calls back to her as he carefully chopped out cubes from a large red pepper. "Welcome back, love." Adam smiled as he returned his focus to preparing the food. Various smells drifted through the halls of the warm, cozy cabin. Among these smells was the distinct aroma of sliced onion cubes sizzling on the pan, mixed in with the smell of pork sausages. Adam was wishing right now he had the capability of cooking something exquisite for the family, but right now, it was just going to be Mashed potatoes, pork sausages and some mince meat, with the chopped onions and peppers added along with it.

Once he finished up on the meals, having two plates already set on the dining room table, he set off for the room him and Elseria shared. Adam made sure to have enough food prepared for the three of them, as he was awaiting for Vis to make her return too. He believed she was out training that demonic looking bear of her. This familiar was a rather unexpected thing to spawn from the workings of knowledge found within that forbidden book. He was pretty sure him and Elseria would need to take the time to sit down with Vis and talk about her wishes to continue to use the book, as both Adam and Elseria disagreed with this wish. Before entering the room, he called to her through the door. "Is it safe to come in?" He asked this before making any move to enter, trying to be sure he didn't walk in on bad timing.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:32 pm

She sighs, and lifts her head to call to the closed door " Yes, it's safe " She calls with a chuckle, the smells drifting under the door setting her stomach off in grumbles of hunger. " What ever you are cooking smells amazing, for cooked food ".
She teases lightly as he enters the room. The book still lay on the floor at the foot of the bed where it had fallen. She sits up fully, then leans over to retrieve the book and place it on the table to the side of the bed. " How was your latest adventure? Anything exciting? " She smiles, and stands with open arms to hug her fiance. " It feels great to be home, finally ".
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:47 pm

A bright smile beams across his face as he wraps his arms around her in a loving hug. "Oh I wasn't anywhere special, I was just out in the air, scouring the landscape for anything of an interest. Nothing yet however...." He hugged her a bit more tighter, and he gazed into her sapphire blue eyes as he rested his forehead against hers. Still smiling and not averting his gaze, he moved his lips to meet hers in a kiss. It was simple moments like these that always reminded Adam that he was truly happy, living with Elseria, and no longer living in fear, but now looking forward to the life they would share together.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:56 pm

She giggles, returning his kiss with one of her own. She leans her head against his chest, content to be right where she was for the moment. She closes her eyes and locks her arms around his waist with a low grumble. " One day, maybe we shall not have to defend the world.. " She sighs, and turns her face to look up at him.

What are we going to do about Vis, and that.. " She loosens one arm, to gesture to the book set on the bedside table. " Like you said, she would be quite upset if we put it out of her reach, but neither of us seem to have the time it would take to show her how to wield it properly.. " She frowns at the thought, their young daughter spending so much time on her own. " Maybe that is why she created that bear.. " Her eyes widen at the thought. " To fill the void of us being away so often! "
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:07 pm

"I honestly don't want to think that, but its the truth, we are always away, and we are just never able to be there for her as parents." It was a sad, but rather true fact. He was wishing there was some kind of a compromise, some way Vis could still train her magic. But the book, that was out of the question. It was far too dangerous for any ordinary being, let alone their own daughter. He focuses his gaze on hers once again. "Soon love, we will find peace, and we will no longer be called upon to defend this world." Adam places his hands on her sides, a little bit up from where she held Adam's waist. "But promise me this, that neither of us will lose each other as we defend this world."
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:39 pm

" I cannot promise that. I can promise that I will stay alive, to the best of my ability ". She smiles at him, before leaning in to kiss him again, this time with more passion. She pulls away, a small frown crossing her lips " I do hope Vis returns soon, so we may discuss this with her ".
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:52 pm

"Well that promise makes much more sense. I will promise that as well, that I will live as best as I can be physically be allowed." He lifts his right hand up to brush his fingers gently against her cheek. "Don't worry, she won't be gone too long. And....she will be safe, she has that bear at least." Being reminded that the bear was with her, and not in fact her two parents, it was really making Adam more regretful of leaving her on her own so much. He shakes his head, throwing away these bad thoughts. "Vis will have to understand why she can't use that book. Hopefully she will be calm about it." Adam suddenly feels a change in his mood, and he leans back in to kiss her once again, the passion doubling in comparison to the previous kiss. The hands on her sides were pulling her body closer to his, and his tongue was now battling to find a way to meet with hers. He spoke his next few words in his thoughts. "How long do you think we can enjoy some time to ourselves before Vis gets back?" The tone he used in his mind had a very seductive and teasing tone behind it.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:13 pm

Vis walked back in to the cabin a little mad as she carried her teddy. She stood on her tiptoes to open the door and close it. "Tibbers you have to sit in time out now." She says not bothering to say she was home. She was used to not having to since her parents were always out. She walked to her room. and set Tibbers in a small rocking chair that was made for toys. She goes to where she normally keeps the book and frowns realizing its gone. A voice rings in the back of her head. Your parents... They want to take the book from you.Vis pouts and walks to her parents room but stops listening in to their conversation.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:20 pm

" Vis is back! " She heard the girls footsteps across the wooden floors of the cabin. She shuddered slightly feeling the strange darkness that was linked to that teddy bear. She picks up the book, and opens the bedroom door, surprised to find Vis standing on the other side. " Vis! You're home " She reaches down to hug her daughter.

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin 2Q==
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:23 pm

"Oh right..." He quickly nods and follows her to the door, smiling to see their little angel of a daughter in front of them both. Admittedly, this was possibly one of the few times all three of them were together in the one spot.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Vis hugged her mother back and saw the book in her hand. She reached towards it with a smile. "Hi Mama, Hi Papa" She says happily. This was the first time in probably a week or two since they have all been together.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:36 pm

She shakes her head " Vis my dear, we have to have a sit down and talk about this book.. " She gives her a sligthly stern look, as she takes her hand lightly with her free hand and leads her to the living room.

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin Cabin559_Interior
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:41 pm

Adam knew this whole plan to sit Vis down and talk to her, it was practically a first time in parenting for himself and Elseria as parents. It was all within good reason they were about to have this talk, given just how dangerous the risks were. Once they all arrive in the living room, Adam takes a seat down on the couch, gesturing for Vis to come and sit next to him, so that when they all sat down, Vis would be in between him and Elseria.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:48 pm

Vis smiles since they want to talk about the book. She has never been lectured before so she thought it was gonna be a pleasant talk. She climbed onto the couch and sat next to her papa and smiled happily swinging her legs.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:52 pm

She takes a breath, her eyes meeting Adam's as she decides to be blunt. As young as she was, Vis was far from childish, she understood a lot more than most children her age. " Vis, Papa and I are taking this book, and putting it some where no one can find it. It is far to dangerous to exist in this world, because it is filled with dark and dangerous magic ". She rubs her temple " You are no longer to touch anything like this again, unless Papa and I are there with you.. Magic is dangerous Vis. It is not a toy to be played with anymore.. ". She exhales, looking to Adam again.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:57 pm

He nods approvingly, seeing that the point was put across quite simply. "Yes Vis, it is true. It is far too dangerous for you to be using, and only when me and your mother are around, may you be allowed to learn something from the book." He gives he a more serious look now as he continues. "So Vis, I hope you understand why we are doing this, and that you will be a good girl about it, ok." He rests a hand on her back, giving her a light pat.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Vis looks at them both a little worried. "B-But I like that book" She says as tears start to come to her eyes. I told you. They want to take it from you, the thing that got you a friend.The voice rings in her head again. "T-Tibbers wouldnt be real if it werent from the book." She continues after hearing the voice.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:29 pm

" It is dangerous Vis. You have been lucky so far, but there are things in this book that can kill not only you, be me and Papa, and the world ". Her heart breaks a little to see VIs cry,and she gives Adam a pleading look.
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:36 pm

"Vis, we understand you like to read new things from the book, but we don't want anything to hurt you." He wraps an arm around her shoulder, hoping to try and get her to calm down and understand. "We can definitely teach you things from the book, but right now, it is far too dangerous for you to do on your own." He was trying his best to help her while also trying to find out what it was Vis was getting distracted by. Adam knew for sure that there was something odd going on, something unnatural. "We have to put the book away, dear.....we just don't want to see you get hurt."
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:43 pm

I start to cry with tears down my cheek. "But.. The book would make me like papa... and let me help papa when he fights" I say as I wipe my eyes. You need the book."I need the book!" I stand on the couch as I repeat after the voice.
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Elseria Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:55 pm

" You do not need to fight dear Vis.. " She looks down, before standing up and heading to Vis room. She glares across the room at the bear. Before heading into hers and Adams. SHe returns with a second book. A book that explained the basics of magic, how to use runes, and how to read spells. " We are not saying you will not learn, but,, You need to understand what you are doing first ".
Elseria
Elseria

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Carter Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Adam nods in agreement, and motions for Vis to sit back down. "Please dear, come and calm down. Look, your mother has something to help you out." He tells her in a very cheerful voice, hoping for Vis to catch onto the same mood set. He looks to Elseria, a look of concern and hope in his eyes. This was a new thing for them both, trying to make Vis understand all this.
Adam Carter
Adam Carter

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletDes Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Vis looks at them both still crying. "But... thats not the same book..." She says refusing to sit back down. "I want the good book not the kiddy one!" She shouts as a black aura starts to surround her. First its the book, Then the bear I fall on the couch and pound my fists as I cry louder from the voices comment

Carter-Del Dracona Cabin Tumblr_m1vyqsp4D01qbjtqb
ScarletDes
ScarletDes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next