Roleplair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkened Forest

3 posters

Go down

Darkened Forest Empty Darkened Forest

Post by Edgar Decay Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:38 am

The woods are still within the night air. The leaves on the trees almost entirely frozen with a layer of frost perched upon each and every one of them. The soil on the ground, hardened from the unforgiving crisp cold night. Everything just felt.. dead among the trees that plagued the forest. Footsteps could be heard walking down a path. Big heavy boots hit the ground with every step towards their destination, a steady pace. The man tall and slender in frame, with clothes that hang from his body. Dress pants that look to have a faded white pinstripe that had been worn down to an almost non existent grey among the blackened color of the fabric. A black dress jacket covering a white dress shirt that is torn and obviously seen it's better days.

From his head hung his black top hat that gave him a classy look. His hair, black and running down just below his shoulders. He looked content at the moment just walking among the environment and enjoying a nightly stroll. The temperature didn't bother him at all considering he felt nothing against his pale dead skin. He continued to stroll along, slighting his right hand and calling upon his cane. He snake forms within his hand, it hisses and strikes out into the night air for a moment. It then becomes straighten and rigid and turns into a metallic blackened material that forms his cane. He begins to whirl it around within his grasp for his own dull entertainment...

Last edited by Edgar Decay on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Decay
Edgar Decay
Admin

https://roleplair.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Darkened Forest Empty Lullaby goes into the dark forest.

Post by Lullabyred Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:03 pm

She walked alone  along side the woods her long red hair braided over her shoulder , she griped her bow and pulled her cloak tighter around her, the cold shouldn't have bothered her but it did not, she entered into the woods not really sure what was to come at her , if anything the weather made her uneasy next to being alone.
Lullabyred
Lullabyred

Back to top Go down

Darkened Forest Empty Re: Darkened Forest

Post by Edgar Decay Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:42 am

He could sense someone near him. His eyes widened with the joy deep down that only he could feel. Was it joy? He wasn't entirely sure, but glee filled his face almost at an instant as he started off towards the familiar aura that he sensed. He could feel it. It gave him a sense of cold beyond what he could feel. It was almost as if.. He could somehow feel the person inside of him. An  odd feeling even for him as he didn't really feel. He continued on whirling his cane all around, but now with more purpose within the step of his boot.

He hurried along the path, his mind lighting up with ideas swimming around in a pool of blood. He wasn't sure what he was going to do yet. Depended on who it was, but he knew he wanted to have some fun today. The movement of his cane stopped as he got closer and closer to the familiar aura. He could feel them near.. He listened..

Last edited by Edgar Decay on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edgar Decay
Edgar Decay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lullabyred Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:39 pm

She came upon a large tree trunk down in the forest and stared at it , she tried to push it , it was much heavier than she thought , she could barley climb over it, but she managed to get on top of the large branch, she then remembered her fire and felt stupid but began to climb over the tree, she sat down against this fallen tree and breathed heavy, she stood back up and used the tree trunk to push her self up, suddenly she had got a large splinter and shouted in pain, she yanked it out and teared up a bit of blood spurted from her hand.
Lullabyred
Lullabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾ Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:33 pm

The night is cold and unforgiving as it nips at my skin. I pick up he log that I use as a seat and scoot it closer to the flame that dances before me. Here I live in the woods isolated from others , I refuse to live in the decay household. There in that vile manor Emily resides with her husband...my...father Edgar Decay. He wants me to be like him but I won't accept that. I won't be like him , i find my fists clenched as I think about that vicious man. Here I'm much better off anyway , I have a small makeshift hut that I used from surrounding forest materials , I have a nice small fire ring with logs that I use as seats. I also have my makeshift bow that I crafted from twigs that scatter the forest floor. They can no longer be seen as a white film covers the earth. This white film is just as unforgiving as the chilling air , it settles on everything without asking permission from anyone.

αятємιѕ ∂є¢αу ☾

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgar Decay Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:57 pm

His boots kept carrying him among the crisp winter air. His mind feeling quite unforgiving among the trees of his forest. ~FLASH~ A spark flew into his mind and flash into his eyes. The twinge of subtle pain flew through his hand.. He could feel the distant feeling of someone in pain. He smiled a twisted smile as he moved, knowing there was fresh blood out there waiting for him to find it. He knew he was close to someone.. Then another. Another? Yes.. Another aura popped up within his mind. It was more faded and distant, but he could tell it was another familiar one.

What was it about these people. They seemed drawn his way.. Into his forest, even though they knew him. His cold calculated wicked mind was a tale among everyone that wasn't for the feint kind. Was his reputation no longer of that. Maybe he had to make examples.. Maybe.. He thought about it, the thoughts swirling around within his mind as he watched the moonlight illuminate off of his cane. The faded color of moon shined in his eyes against the blood red nature of his eyes.

His eyes jumped around with the thoughts of murder gleefully running through his mind. Was murder the agenda tonight? He never knew.. Never planned such things as it was more fun to just experience such things as they happen. No need to dull up a perfectly good massacre in the making. He kept moving until finally he found Lullaby, propped up against a tree and bleeding out like a stuck pig.. He smiles as he moved towards her. He knew there was another out there, but at the moment... He didn't think about it. He just thought about the warm blood that dripped from Lullaby's arm that fell into the cold snow. The dark blood red contrasting with the bits of snow at her feet, the liquid sinking into the snow and meeting the soil.

He tried to keep his calm nature as he moved closer towards her. "Lully? Are we having issues tonight hmmm?" the words flowed from his lips, escaping his mouth with a clouded exhale into the night air. He watched on at the wounded one that stood there infront of his face. He smiled fondly as if it wasn't a wound.. Almost as if it was something nice..
Edgar Decay
Edgar Decay
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lullabyred Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:44 pm

she looked up startled to see Edgar right in front of her she stood straight up and put her hands behind her trying to hide the wound which was small and insignificant- -no I am fine it is just a scratch, what are you doing out here? She felt her heart race she felt it all her body sweat she felt fear she knew this man she felt lots of fear but she tried her best to hide it with a slight smile
Lullabyred
Lullabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by Lullabyred Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:41 am

she looked up startled to see Edgar right in front of her she stood straight up and put her hands behind her trying to hide the wound which was small and insignificant- -no I am fine it is just a scratch, what are you doing out here? She felt her heart race she felt it all her body sweat she felt fear she knew this man she felt lots of fear but she tried her best to hide it with a slight smile
Lullabyred
Lullabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by Lullabyred Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:52 am

Seeing Edgar grow quiet , she made her way past him, walking from him, it seemed he became quiet and unresponsive ,like just in a daze. So she went deeper into the woods , she finally stopped and rested against a tree, she looked around taking in the cold silence and slowly closes her tired green eyes.
Lullabyred
Lullabyred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum